- Students who have been absent from the school due to sickness must bring medical certificate from their doctor on joining the school. Student returning to the school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease, should submit the doctor’s certificate permitting him/her to do so.
- Parents should fill up the “Record for Non-Attendance” for each day the student is absent from school staring the reason for absence.
- A student who have been absent on the previous day, without permission, will not be admitted to the class without a letter from the parent addressed to the class teacher, stating the reasons for the absence. Leave for going out of station should be approved, prior to proceeding on leave.
- IN case of any emergency, on being informed, parents should report to the Principal at the earliest possible & should not ot o to the class room directly.
- Student suffering from the following diseases must observe the prescribed period of quantities before returning to class.
- Chicken Pox till complete falling on the scabs.
- Cholera till the child is completely well.
- Measles two weeks after the rashes disappear.
- Mumps until the swelling has gone (About one month)
- Jaundice six weeks after recovery.
- Unexplained absence for more than five consecutive days or repeated absence without leave from school may renders the student liable for struck off his/her name from the school rolls. Re-admission can only be granted if permitted by the principal & after payment re-admission fees.
Near Kanwatia Circle, Ram Nagar, Shastri Nagar, Jaipur – 302016
Subscribe now and receive weekly newsletter with educational materials, new courses, interesting posts, popular books and much more!