Rules For Parents
- Parents are requested not to enter classrooms during school hours to see their wards or to meet teachers or for any other reason.
- Parents are requested to inform the school immediately, if there is any change in their address or telephone number.
- A leave application, duly signed by either of the parent, is must even for a day’s absence of the student from the school.
- Half day lave is not permitted. Parents should avoid asking for half day leave for their ward for security reasons.
- Absence from school without any valid reason/intimation, for more than 5 days is a sufficient reason to strike the name of the student from the school rolls.
- Irregular attendance, insubordination to teachers, any kind of cheating or misconduct in and around the school premises & any habit or behavior against the reputation of the school, are sufficient reasons for the dismissal of a student from the school.
- Students who are late comer, uniform defaulter or not doing their homework properly will be sent back from the school.
- Use of mobile phone is strictly prohibited in the school premises & any violation of the same will be treated seriously.
- Any damage or breakage done in the class or in the premises will have to be compensated by the parents.
- The responsibility for the safety of any child coming on his own or by private conveyance will be solely of the parents/guardians.
- Jewellery an and other costly articles should not be brought to the school. Name, class & section of the student should be clearly market on his/her belongings. The school is not responsible for any loss.
- The parents or guardians are requested to study carefully the periodical results of their wards and take necessary steps to ensure their progress.
- It is compulsory for the parents to attend all the parents Teacher Meetings (PTM).
- The School management welcome parent’s suggestions and is receptive to such suggestions. IN case the student/parent faces any problem or difficulty pertaining to the school matters, it should be discussed h the school authorities, rather than talking in public. Any attempt to defame or slander the school staff, administration or management will be liable for suitable action.
- Parents are required to deposit the school fee directly in the school office and not through subordinate staff or anybody else.
Important Information for Parents
The parents can meet the school authorities/teachers as under:
|11:00 AM onwards
- Parents are requested to go directly to the classroom to meet the teacher.
- Fees of every quarter has to be paid in advance as under:
Quarter 1st (Apr-Jun) : By 10th April
Quarted 2nd (July-Sep) : By 10th July
Quarter 3rd (Oct-Dec) : By 10th October
Quarter 4th (Jan-Mar) : By 10th January
Fee is required to be deposited in time, failing which late payment fee of Rs. 10/- per day will be charged for next 20 days. After 20 days the name will be struck off the rolls and re-admission will be taken only after payment of Rs.200/- apart from the late payment fee. Parents shall produce the fees payment receipt, whenever required by the school.
Near Kanwatia Circle, Ram Nagar, Shastri Nagar, Jaipur – 302016
Subscribe now and receive weekly newsletter with educational materials, new courses, interesting posts, popular books and much more!