Rules For Students
- You should wear the school uniform on all school days and functions organized by the school. They should be habitually clean and neatly dressed. You not properly dressed and whose general appearance does not confirm to school regulations may be sent back from school.
- You have to be punctual and regular in the school and have to join the morning assembly in a disciplined manner, as the bell starts ringing. By the time the bell stops, ensure that you are in position at ate allotted place.
- You are expected to be polite, courteous, respectful and well disciplined inside and outside the school.
- You must take care of your school property & should not scratch or spoil any school furniture, write/draw lines on the walls and in any other manner damage things belonging to others. Damage done even by accident, either by you or by anyone else, should be reported at once to the class teacher or to the Principal. Any damage done will have to be made good either individually or collectively. It is strictly forbidden to throw anything out of place and at anyone.
- Observe order and decorum fitting the occasion.
- At the end for the day before leaving the classroom, the student should arrange the desk and chairs in proper order, switch off the lights and fans, close the windows, throw the waste paper and unwanted materials in the dustbin and then leave the classroom.
- Food/stationary or any other thing will not be allowed to be brought from outside during school hours.
- The name, class and section of the pupil should be clearly marked on all his/her belongings.
- Students are not allowed to wear any kind of ornaments in school, except a small earring for girls. They should not bring costly articles to school.
- Use of mobile phone in the school premises is prohibited strictly.
- Every student should take care of his/her personal belongings. School authorities will not be responsible for loss of the same.
- Shouting or whistling is strictly prohibited in the school premises.
- You must extend due courtesy and respect to all teachers, staff members & elders and affection for juniors. Every child is expected to uphold the name and honor of the school & refinement in behavior should distinguish every student of the school from others.
- Your general behavior should be good not only in the school but also outside. Any reported objectionable conduct outside the school will make you liable for disciplinary action.
- It is compulsory to converse in English, as the CBSE syllabus stresses on the student’s competence to speak confidently and fluently in English.
- You must obey the instructions given by the monitor to maintain discipline during absence of the teacher from the class.
- You should not bring any sharp instrument to the school. You should not lend or borrow money or any other article to/from you fellow student.
- You must speak in decent language at all times & must ensure that your speech is courteous and polite. You should not participate in any kind of rumor spreading and should refrain from speaking ill about others.
- Any communication sent from the school should be conveyed to the parents promptly & if required the parents must meet the Principal/Teacher by prior appointments.
- You should bring only vegetarian food to the school.
- Students are not allowed to receive private tuitions from the teachers of the school.
- Any student suffering from any infectious disease will not be allowed to attend the school u ntil he/she is free from the infection.
- Do not bring expensive gifts and sweets on birthdays or any other festivals.
- Students are not given half day leave.
- The Principal has full authority to refuse admission to a child and give transfer certificate to existing students on a disciplinary charge.
- Boys should have their hair trimmed at regular intervals.
Near Kanwatia Circle, Ram Nagar, Shastri Nagar, Jaipur – 302016
Subscribe now and receive weekly newsletter with educational materials, new courses, interesting posts, popular books and much more!